The botanical gin has many of the same ingredients as the London Dry Gin. Instead of raspberries, this apple contains Valldal, juniper, coriander seeds, quince root, orris root, lavender, cardamom, orange peel, grapefruit, lemon, lime, mandarin, rose petals, birch leaves, nettle leaves, pink pepper, black currant leaves. Most of these ingredients come from Høgt & Vilt as luck would have it in Devik, a small hamlet in Gloppen in Sogn og Fjordane. The mill is located about 100 meters above Gloppefjorden, with panoramic views of the fjord and mountains.
GT with Botanical Gin is a fresh and tasty experience. The light lemon expression from the lemon balm brings out other notes from the gin. Fever-Tree Elderflower Tonic Water adds sweetness and good balance.
• 4 cl Brennevinsgrova Botanical Gin
• 8 cl Fever-Tree Elderflower Tonic Water
• Lemon balm
This is what you need
• Botanical Gin
• Fever-Tree Elderflower Tonic Water
• Measuring cup
• Copa glass
• Lemon balm
• Measure out gin and tonic. Pour this into the glass
Fill with ice cubes until the ice cubes protrude above the liquid
• Place a small tassel of lemon balm on top
• Clean up after yourself. During the time it takes, your Gin and Tonic have become cold
• Taste and adjust the amount of tonic and garnish if necessary